Monday 20 December 2010

A quick and simple gift

A good morning to you!
How was your weekend? My DH and I spent most of Saturday shopping and came home pretty tired but couldn't rest as we'd bought some furniture from Ikea which needed to be assembled. I think I got to bed around 2am!

This was also one of the reasons I went to bed late - I wanted to finish these candles for some of my friends at church. Here is the one I did in barn door red:


I bought some candles from Ikea and stamped the Hero Arts S5319 Circle Lace and CL343 Holiday Sayings with barn door distress ink onto some tissue paper and adhered with a heating tool. I then added some pearls to finish it off. A quick and simple, yet elegant gift.
I also made some in black and scattered straw.
What do you think?

Are you ready for Christmas?

Hugs,
Becca

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are very much appreciated.