Monday 12 September 2016

Hello from me!

Hello again! I'm back after a few years break of not posting on here although I have still been doing some craft projects. I've had back problems and this year has been interesting with a hysterectomy and the Epstein Barr virus. My daughter got married last October and I was lucky enough to get her old bedroom as a craft room/office/guest bedroom. I can now craft to my hearts delight and not have to worry about the mess ;)
Anyway.......after getting my room organised and buying new stock, I've started making cards again. I'll post a few of them over the next few days. 

Here's my latest creation:



First off I cut a piece of watercolour card and used the Tim Holtz Splatters (THS009) stencil with three Distress Inks -  cracked pistachio, peacock feathers and salty ocean. I dabbed the ink on using a mini ink blending tool. Then I cut the card using the Simon Says Stamp large stitched rectangle die


The sentiment "hello" is a cut using the Hero Arts Hello Stamp and Cuts set (DC151) with black glitter card stock and adhered to the front of the card.





I used some gold heart washi tape, a piece of  black and white diagonal striped paper that I'd made with a self-made stencil cut out with my silhouette machine and a piece of gold glitter card stock. 

To finish off the card I sprinkled a few gold and aqua blue sequins from Dovecraft and adhered it to a top folding note card made out of turquoise Clairefontaine 270 g card stock.


I hope you like it :)


Here's to a new beginning.


Hugs,


Becca




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are very much appreciated.