Sunday 28 November 2010

Baby girl

Happy First Advent! How did this come around so quickly? Only four Sundays until Christmas...well three after this one......

Anyhow.....here is the second baby girl card that I made for my great-niece, Liliana Elizabeth.




Once again I used the Hero Arts "Adorable Baby Girl" stamp set and coloured them in with spun sugar Distress Ink. The background paper is from HOTP Girls: Baby &Toddler, the ribbon is from Michaels and the clear rhinestones were from my stash. It's quite a simple card but I think it works effectively. I love the glitter!

Thanks for looking.

Hugs,
Becca

1 comment :

  1. Liebe Becca!
    Das ist ein wunderschönes Kärtchen, ich liebe die zarten (Girls-) Farben und die Glitzer Akzente...
    Herzliche Grüsse vom Bodensee,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are very much appreciated.