Sunday 21 November 2010

Magical Christmas

I'm in the mood........no, not for dancing but for card making and the "on the list" stamp from Penny Black was shouting out to be used in a cute little Christmas card.


I wonder if my name is on his Christmas card list? ;)

Materials:
Bazzzill kraft cardstock  
Basic Grey Sugar Rush (green strip)
Penny Black stamp "on the list"
Background stamp: HA 4878 Old Letter Writing
Nestabilities: circle large, scallop large
Fiskars Holly punch
Sentiment: Forever Friends stamp set
Red paper: I can't remember!
Glossy Accents
Versamark
Clear embossing powder
Dimensiona pop dots
ribbon from stash

Well the weekend is nearly over. I hope you had a good one.
Hugs,
Becca

1 comment :

  1. What a cute hedgehog! Love his bright feather. I am sure you are on his list!! Linda C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are very much appreciated.