Friday 12 November 2010

With thanks!

I knew that I had to iron at least one basket of laundry before I started making this card as I knew that I would be lost........one basket down two to go! I didn't iron last week as I was busy, so the kids have been picking stuff out of the baskets and are either ironing them themselves or asking me to do it before they go to school. What a poor life they lead! ;)

Anyway........I know it's not summer any more but I had this Penny Black image that I wanted to use and I knew it had to be summer colours, so green and pink it was. Isn't he darling?
The background paper is from Folia (a German company) from the Flowers and Spring paper block. I embossed a piece of white carstock with the Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder and coloured it in with shabby shutter distress ink. The image has been placed on a piece of LilyKate paper from Basic Grey which has been run through the Cuttlebug with Nestabilities Label #1. All the paper edges have been inked with walnut stain distress ink, and the sentiment is from a Papermania stamp set that I bought in England last year.
 

The background paper is full of glitter and gloss which is better seen from this side angle.

Now back to the ironing.....

Thanks for looking.

Hugs all,
Becca

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are very much appreciated.