Wednesday 17 November 2010

Baked with love

Today's card is my first Christmas card of the season and I used the Magnolia's "Tilda with Cowberry Muffin" stamp with papers from Papermania's "Tradtional Christmas Colossal Paper Pack".


I stamped Tilda with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Cotman 300gsm water colour paper and coloured her in using Distress Inks (shabby shutters, peeled paint, victorian velvet, antique linen, tattered rose, and walnut stain). The image was cut using Nestabilities Label #8 and I drew a line of glitter glue around the edge. The wings and the cupcake also have glitter on them.The holly border punch is from Fiskars and the digital sentiment from Louby Loo. The punched snowflakes have been coated with glitter glue and all the edges have been distress inked with walnut stain. The ribbon and  rhinestones were from my stash.

I hope you enjoy my card and thanks for looking.

Hugs,
Becca

Addition: I just noticed that the green around the sentiment is darker than it really is. On the card, it's the same green as the background papers.......camera lighting is very strange!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are very much appreciated.