Tuesday 29 June 2010

Birdy friends

Time is not my own at the moment. School is winding down (3 more days) and preparations for our summer holiday are taking priority in my to-do list. I know I won't have any more time to make any more cards before we leave for England so I'll take my leave for now and wish you all a lovely summer. I'll see you again in August.
Enjoy my birdies.......





The background stamp is Hero Arts "Clouds" and has been stamped with soft pool shadow ink. The birds are also from HA and is the "Hugs and Kisses Birds" stamp, and they have been coloured in with copic markers. The birds are sitting on a "fence" of Basic Grey Blush design paper which has been cut out with fiskars scissors. The bottom piece of paper is also from the BG blush collection and has been punched with a fiskars scallop sentiment punch. The buttons are from Doodlebug Design , the ribbon from my stash and the sentiment from HA Heartfelt Messages stamp set.

Thanks for looking.

Hugs,
Becca

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are very much appreciated.