Tuesday 22 June 2010

Color Inspiration #4

I had so much fun doing Kristina Werner's previous colour challenge, I thought I'd have another go!


These colours were a lot harder for me but I managed none the less :)



I had to dig deep into my stash to find papers that would match the colours but finally found some HOTP background papers from their Artsy Collage pad that fit! The Sarah Kay "Spring is Back" image was coloured in with copic marker and distress ink, and layered on white and pale blue Bazzill papers. The frame was cut out with the Cricut Storybook cartridge and the flowers from Hero Arts were coloured in with copic markers. The sentiment is from Melissa Frances "Simply Said" stamp set, and the bottom paper has been punched with the Fiskars Lace Border punch.

Phew!

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy my card.

Hugs,
Becca

1 comment :

Thanks so much for your comments; they are very much appreciated.