Thursday 17 June 2010

Hello

Every month Kristina Werner gives a class over at twopeasinabucket.com called "A Year In Cards" and I really enjoy watching her tutorials. This month's theme was "Hello" cards, so I decided to have a go at making a hello card using colours that I wouldn't usually use. 


The cardstock is Bazzill Basics and the blue background card has been embossed with the Divine Swirl embossing folder. I used my last piece from the HOTP Vintage papers (shame they don't make it anymore) and used the colours in it to make the rest of the card. The alphabet stickers are from Basic Grey Blush collection and the red card has been punched with a Fiskars Sentiment Scallop punch. The green ribbon was from my stash.

So this is me saying "hello" to you!

Have a lovely day.

Hugs,
Becca

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are very much appreciated.