Friday 18 June 2010

Hybrid Tweet-tweet

At the moment I love making cards that have any type of bird on them and when I saw these digital stack of birds from Holly Brook Jones I knew that I had to have them. Luckily for me there was also a matching kit of papers - Waiting for Spring - so I got those too! The only thing I had to do was to adhere the papers and put some foam dots under the birds for dimension and add some embroidery thread. This is definitely a card that I will make in a batch in the future as its so simple.
BTW - I truly am waiting for Spring, (never mind Summer) as the weather we are getting here in Switzerland reminds me more of Autumn - it's wet, cold and foggy! Ugh!




Anyway, I hope you enjoy my card and wish you all (and me) a lovely, warm weekend :)

Hugs,
Becca

2 comments :

  1. Very cute! I, too, never realized how much I liked birds until I started stamping. Now, it seems as if I can't get my hands on enough of them -- especially birds in or on birdcages and owls. Crazy, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love the birds! They are so cute! If you get a chance, please stop by mine: macpuggy.blogspot.com. I love visitors!

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are very much appreciated.