Friday 4 June 2010

Spring time


The weather here has finally decided to play nice and it motivated me to make this sweet Sarah Kay card in lovely spring colours. I hope this means the nice weather is here to stay!



I coloured her in with watercolours and distressed all the edges with distress inks. I mounted her onto a frame from the Storybook cricut cartridge (still waiting for my Nesties to arrive) and put glitter glue around the edges and then placed her on pink background paper embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.The scalloped edge was cut using a Fiskars punch.The papers are from K&Co Classic K McKenna and  Basic Grey Lily Kate, and the flowers are from Rayher.

Thanks for looking.

Hugs,
Becca

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are very much appreciated.