Wednesday 2 June 2010

A new beginning

I thought it was time that I put my crafty stuff here on its own blog, separate from my family blog. So here goes:

Here are three cards that I made not long ago.


I used Magnolia's Jam Tilda stamp from the Yummy For Your Tummy collection coloured in with copic markers. The background papers and flowers are from Déjà Views Blue Raspberry collection and the sentiment is from Melissa Frances "Simply Said" stamp set.



Another Tilda card from the Yummy Tummy collection - Dinner Tilda  - painted with copic markers. I cut out the frame from the Cricut Storybook cartridge, embossed it with Swiss Dots embossing folder and coloured it in with distress inks. The paper is Déjà Views Blue Raspberry collection and the sentiment is from Hero Arts "Heartfelt Messages".




I love Sarah Kay - it takes me back to my childhood! The background paper I made by clear embossing Hero Arts Designblock "Flourish" and distress inking with Scattered Straw. The Sarah Kay Precious Moments was coloured in with Distress Inks and mounted on Basic Grey Lily Kate. The sentiment is from Hero Arts "Heartfelt Messages" and the butterfly is also from Hero Arts.

I hope you enjoy and thanks for looking.

Hugs,
Becca

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are very much appreciated.