Monday 21 June 2010

Whoooo loves you?

Melissa (my 19 year old) needed a birthday card for a male friend of hers to be from her and her boyfriend and told me this about an hour before she needed to leave the house! Now I have a lot of female birthday cards on hand but not many male ones, so what was I to do?
Well I remembered the new digital papers I got the other day and thought I'd quickly put together a fun card with those papers and an owl from the stacked birds kit. I've never met this young man, even though I know his parents and some of his brothers, so didn't know what his likes or dislikes were.
However, with only a short amount of time to make this card I just decided to "wing" it :)
It is mainly a one-layer card with just a little dimension on the second owl that I cut out and layered on top. The sentiment inside read: "WE DO!!   Happy Birthday"


Isn't he fun?

Thanks for looking!

Hugs,
Becca

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are very much appreciated.