Wednesday 16 June 2010

Lucy's Cards - Challenge 11

I love the colours that Lucy Abrams has put together on her latest challenge. They were taken from a cushion that she likes!


This is her challenge:
Create a card using only white, light blue and light kraft.  Black can be used for outlines and sentiments. Bonus points available if you use birds too. :)

Here is my take on the colours:




I used Bazzill cardstock and stamped the Basic Grey Urban Prairie "Wild Flowers" bird stamp on to the "rough" side of the cardstock to give it more depth. I used Chestnut Roan Colorbox chalk ink (no black for me) for the birds and the sentiment, which is from Melissa Frances "Simply Said" stamp set. The frame was cut from the Storybook Cricut cartridge. Rhinestones and ribbon were then added to finish the card.

Thanks for looking.

Hugs,
Becca

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are very much appreciated.